1. ELIGIBILITY: Up & Up College Festival Series Sweepstakes (the 'Sweepstakes') is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are over the age of 18 that have access to the Internet at all times during the Sweepstakes and prize-award period unless otherwise specified by Up & Up College Festival Series (the 'Sponsor'). Non-US residents over the age of 18 may enter unless expressly prohibited by local regulations and law. All employees of Up & Up College Festival Series, all associated agencies and each of their sales representatives, distributors, or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor, collectively referred to as 'Sweepstakes Entities'), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Terms. No purchase necessary - a purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at September 5, 2018 1:00PM (EDT) and ends at October 9, 2018 12:00PM (EDT) (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may submit an entry form online. Limit One (1) Online Entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Sweepstakes Period via Online Entry, regardless of whether a person has more than one address/email address or more than one person uses the same address/email address.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees, all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant's name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, 'Licensed Rights') in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. Where necessary, the Prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within twenty four (24) hours of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Prize winner must be available for promotional display and presentation between October 9, 2018 12:00PM (EDT) to October 10, 2018 12:00PM (EDT) or will forfeit prize to next winning entrant.
5. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS/ODDS: The potential Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held after October 9, 2018 12:00PM (EDT). Winners will be selected from entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winners will be notified via email to the email address submitted with the potential winner's entry within twenty four (24) hours after the drawing. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random. Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor's discretion, be randomly selected.
6. PRIZES: The winners will be awarded FREE $600 FOR TEXTBOOKS? YES PLEASE. Each Spring and Fall, The UP&UP produces college music festivals by empowering student communities to rally and win them through our 48-hour pre-sale competition. To celebrate our Fall series with our featured headliner, Two Friends, we're giving away $600 to one lucky college student to help pay for their fall semester textbooks! Start your semester on the Up and Up! ENTER BELOW FOR A CHANCE TO WIN. Prize will be delivered after October 9, 2018 12:00PM (EDT). The Prize will be delivered to the winning entrant's address or, at the sole option and discretion of the sweepstakes Sponsor, to a recipient designated by the sweepstakes winner. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. All taxes and other charges are responsibility of the winner. No substitutions allowed. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of any Prize package, and are solely the winner's responsibility.
7. ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: You may also enter the Sweepstakes by mailing a standard-size postcard with your first name, last name and email address to: TicketLabs Inc., 151 Charles Street West, Suite 100, Kitchener, ON, N2G 1H6, Canada. Postcard entries must be postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period to be included within the random drawing, and no more than one postcard/email address may be submitted during the Sweepstakes Period.
8. GENERAL TERMS: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Terms, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the Entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Terms or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general terms of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
9. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Terms and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Up & Up College Festival Series and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize.
11. SPONSOR: Up & Up College Festival Series