1. ELIGIBILITY: Miami Dade County Youth Fair Giveaway (the 'Giveaway') is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are over the age of 18 that have access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway and prize-award period unless otherwise specified by Miami Dade County Youth Fair (the 'Sponsor'). Non-US residents over the age of 18 may enter unless expressly prohibited by local regulations and law. All employees of Miami Dade County Youth Fair, all associated agencies and each of their sales representatives, distributors, or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor, collectively referred to as 'Giveaway Entities'), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Terms. No purchase necessary - a purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at November 18, 2022 10:00AM (EST) and ends at November 22, 2022 11:59PM (EST) (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: During the Giveaway Period, you may submit an entry form online. Limit One (1) Online Entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period via Online Entry, regardless of whether a person has more than one address/email address or more than one person uses the same address/email address.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Giveaway, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees, all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Giveaway entrant's name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, 'Licensed Rights') in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. Where necessary, the Prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within twenty four (24) hours of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Prize winner must be available for promotional display and presentation between November 22, 2022 11:59PM (EST) to November 23, 2022 11:59PM (EST) or will forfeit prize to next winning entrant.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNERS/ODDS: The potential Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held after November 22, 2022 11:59PM (EST). Winners will be selected from entries received during the Giveaway Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. The potential winners will be notified via email to the email address submitted with the potential winner's entry within twenty four (24) hours after the drawing. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, the judge of the Giveaway, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Giveaway shall be final and binding. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random. Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor's discretion, be randomly selected.
6. PRIZES: The winners will be awarded Click "Enter Contest" and complete the form to enter the Youth Fair's "World of Fun" giveaway. Winner will receive 4 admission tickets, 4 unlimited rides tickets, and 4 souvenir cups for the 2023 Youth Fair. Enter now through November 22, 2022 at 11:59 pm to participate. See complete official contest rules by clicking the link at the bottom of this page. . Prize will be delivered after November 22, 2022 11:59PM (EST). The Prize will be delivered to the winning entrant's address or, at the sole option and discretion of the giveaway Sponsor, to a recipient designated by the giveaway winner. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. All taxes and other charges are responsibility of the winner. No substitutions allowed. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of any Prize package, and are solely the winner's responsibility.
7. ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: You may also enter the Giveaway by mailing a standard-size postcard with your first name, last name and email address to: TicketLabs Inc., 151 Charles Street West, Suite 100, Kitchener, ON, N2G 1H6, Canada. Postcard entries must be postmarked during the Giveaway Period to be included within the random drawing, and no more than one postcard/email address may be submitted during the Giveaway Period.
8. GENERAL TERMS: By entering or participating in the Giveaway, participants agree to be bound by these Official Terms, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Giveaway Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Giveaway, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the Entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or any website operated by the Giveaway Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Terms or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general terms of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Giveaway Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Giveaway or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Giveaway information.
9. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By participating in the Giveaway, you agree to be bound by these Official Terms and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Miami Dade County Youth Fair and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Giveaway or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Giveaway or use or redemption of the prize.
11. SPONSOR: Miami Dade County Youth Fair
Miami-Dade County Fair & Exposition, Inc.
2023 YOUTH FAIR WORLD OF FUN GIVEAWAY Official Rules
No Purchase or Contribution Necessary to Enter or Win
Eligibility: This contest is offered to anyone at least 18 years old. Employees, Officers and Directors of the Miami Dade County Fair & Exposition, Inc., ("The Fair"), as well as participating prize provider(s), affiliated and subsidiary companies and their advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of the households of such Employees, Officers and Directors and (whether or not related) are not eligible. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of The Fair, which are final and binding in all respects.
Promotional Period: Promotion begins on November 16, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (EST) and ends on November 18, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. (EST) ("Promotional Period").
Entry: No purchase or contribution is necessary. To enter, complete an entry form with your legal name, email address and cell phone number. Only one entry per person. By registering you agree that you would like to receive more information about The Fair and its affiliated partners. (You may opt-out of the receipt of such information at any time).
No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or technical failures, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information.
Photo Release: Participants grant The Fair the absolute, irrevocable, perpetual and unrestricted right and permission to use, re-use, publish, republish and copyright the photos submitted without restriction or reproductions thereof in color or otherwise, made through any media for commercial and non-commercial use and in any and all media now and hereafter known, specifically including, but not limited to print media, broadcast media, social media, digital and/or electronic media, distribution over the internet for illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising and trade whatsoever. In addition, participants waive any right that they may have to inspect or approve the finished product or products and the advertising copy or other matter that may be used in connection with them or the use to which they may be applied. The rights and permission granted herein are perpetual and worldwide and participants shall not receive any compensation in connection with this permission and said uses. If the photo submitted includes other people, participants must be prepared to provide a signed written photo release from all individuals that appear in the photo, upon request by The Fair and in the form provided by The Fair, authorizing the use of the photo as provided in this section. If participant is unable to provide the release, the entry may be disqualified.
Prize/Odds: One (1) prize, not to exceed $252.00, will be awarded for this promotion as provided by The Fair. The prize consists of four (4) Souvenir Cups, four (4) Admission Tickets, and four (4) Unlimited Rides wristbands. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited by law.
General Conditions: Selection of winner will occur on November 18, 2022. Winner will be notified by email and/or cell phone by 11:59 p.m. (EST) the same day. If winner is found not to be eligible, or not in compliance with these Official Rules, it will result in disqualification. By accepting the prize, where permitted by law, winners grant to The Fair, and those acting pursuant to The Fair's authority, the right to use and publish his/her name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, worldwide, and on the World Wide Web, without notification, review or approval. The prize shall be non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitutions or cash in lieu of prize is allowed. Further, participants release and agree to hold harmless The Fair, affiliates, subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective Directors, Officers, Employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance of the prize, participation in any contest related activity, use and publication of his/her name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes, or participation in this contest.
The Fair reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to: be tampering with the entry process, or the operation of the contest, or web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in violation of the terms of the contest, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using any such method. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Limitations of Liability: The Fair is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entry, web site users, tampering, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access of its or the users web site. If, for any reason, the contest or a drawing is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, cancelation of The Fair, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of The Fair, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, The Fair reserves the right to select the winner(s) for the contest, from entries received prior to the action taken, or in such other manner as deemed The Fair and appropriate by The Fair and in compliance with Florida law. IN NO EVENT WILL THE FAIR OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. EVERYTHING IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to the value of the prize awarded in the contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and The Fair in connection with the contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and any and all proceedings shall take place in Miami-Dade County, FL.
- Winner Name: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Miami-Dade County Fair & Exposition, Inc., Inc., 2023 Youth Fair Theme Giveaway Winner, 10901 SW 24th Street, Miami, FL 33165.