1. ELIGIBILITY: Third String Entertainment Contest (the 'Contest') is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are over the age of 18 that have access to the Internet at all times during the Contest and prize-award period unless otherwise specified by Third String Entertainment (the 'Sponsor'). Non-US residents over the age of 18 may enter unless expressly prohibited by local regulations and law. All employees of Third String Entertainment, all associated agencies and each of their sales representatives, distributors, or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor, collectively referred to as 'Contest Entities'), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Contest. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Terms. No purchase necessary - a purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest entry period begins at January 23, 2023 1:00AM (EST) and ends at January 31, 2023 10:00AM (EST) (the "Contest Period"). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Contest Period.
3. CONTEST ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: During the Contest Period, you may submit an entry form online. Limit One (1) Online Entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Contest Period via Online Entry, regardless of whether a person has more than one address/email address or more than one person uses the same address/email address.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Contest, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees, all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Contest entrant's name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, 'Licensed Rights') in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. Where necessary, the Prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within twenty four (24) hours of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Prize winner must be available for promotional display and presentation between January 31, 2023 10:00AM (EST) to February 1, 2023 10:00AM (EST) or will forfeit prize to next winning entrant.
5. SELECTION OF CONTEST WINNERS/ODDS: The potential Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held after January 31, 2023 10:00AM (EST). Winners will be selected from entries received during the Contest Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The potential winners will be notified via email to the email address submitted with the potential winner's entry within twenty four (24) hours after the drawing. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, the judge of the Contest, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Contest shall be final and binding. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random. Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor's discretion, be randomly selected.
6. PRIZES: The winners will be awarded Enter for a chance to win four tickets & backstage passes to SoWhat!? Music Festival in Dallas, TX on June 24th & 25th, 2023. . Prize will be delivered after January 31, 2023 10:00AM (EST). The Prize will be delivered to the winning entrant's address or, at the sole option and discretion of the contest Sponsor, to a recipient designated by the contest winner. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. All taxes and other charges are responsibility of the winner. No substitutions allowed. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of any Prize package, and are solely the winner's responsibility.
7. ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: You may also enter the Contest by mailing a standard-size postcard with your first name, last name and email address to: TicketLabs Inc., 151 Charles Street West, Suite 100, Kitchener, ON, N2G 1H6, Canada. Postcard entries must be postmarked during the Contest Period to be included within the random drawing, and no more than one postcard/email address may be submitted during the Contest Period.
8. GENERAL TERMS: By entering or participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Terms, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Contest Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the Entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any website operated by the Contest Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Terms or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general terms of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Contest Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Contest or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information.
9. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Terms and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Third String Entertainment and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Contest or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Contest or use or redemption of the prize.
11. SPONSOR: Third String Entertainment
SoWhat?! Music Festival Backstage Pass Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
• ELIGIBILITY: The “SoWhat?! Music Festival Backstage Pass Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”), hosted by Disco Punk LLC (“Sponsor”), is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and that have access to the Internet at all times during the Sweepstakes Period and prize-award period, unless otherwise specified by Sponsor. All employees of Sponsor, and its respective partners, advertising agencies, public relations agencies, and prize suppliers (collectively, the “Sponsor Affiliates”), and their respective employees, agents, directors, or officers (including members of their immediate family, such as spouses, mothers, fathers, in-laws, grandmothers, grandfathers, brothers, sisters, and children), and those living in the same household of Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Terms. Winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
• SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins on January 23, 2023 at 1:00AM (EST) and ends on January 31, 2023 at 11:00AM (EST) (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Winner will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Sweepstakes Period.
• SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: In order to enter during the Sweepstakes Period, you may submit an entry by completing the online form (“Online Entry”) at https://app.hive.co/contests/contest/17434/spotlight/. After submission of your Online Entry, you may gain additional entries by: (a) following the official accounts of SoWhat?! Music Festival (@sowhatmusicfest), Disco Donnie Presents (@discodonniepresents), Third String Entertainment (@thirdstringproductions), and Disco Punk Events (@discopunkevents) on Instagram; (b) following the official accounts of SoWhat?! Music Festival (@sowhatmusicfest), Disco Donnie Presents (@ddpworldwide), Third String Entertainment (@thirdstringent), and Disco Punk Events (@discopunkevents) on Twitter; (c) visiting and liking SoWhat?! Music Festival on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SoWhatMusicFestival/); (d) visiting and liking Disco Punk Events on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/discopunkevents); and (e) sharing a link to the online form on Facebook (and “tagging” the SoWhat?! Music Festival and Disco Punk Events Facebook page). Use of any automated system to participate in the Sweepstakes is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification of the entrant associated with such participation, and all entries submitted or received detected to be via such automated system are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected information or entries, which will be disqualified and are void.
• SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNER/ODDS: The potential Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held after the Sweepstakes Period ends (the “Winner”). The Winner will be selected from entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with the potential Winner's entry within forty-eight (48) hours after the drawing. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. The Prize winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (the “Affidavit and Release”) within forty-eight (48) hours of attempted notification or the Winner may be disqualified and an alternate Winner selected. If a potential Winner is required and fails to sign and return the Affidavit and Release within the above time period, the potential Winner forfeits the Prize and it may be awarded to the eligible entrant whose entry was the next valid entry drawn, provided that subsequent entrant signs and returns the Affidavit and Release and time remains before the Prize event. If time does not permit another Winner to be drawn the unclaimed Prize may be left unawarded.
• PRIZE: The Winner will be awarded four (4) Festival tickets with backstage passes to the SoWhat!? Music Festival in Dallas, Texas on June 24-25, 2023 (“Festival”) (Approximate Retail Value: $400.00) (the “Prize”). The Prize will be delivered to the Winner following announcement by Sponsor. The Prize will be delivered to the winning entrant's address (physical or digital), made available for pickup at the Festival, or at the sole option and discretion of the Sponsor, to a recipient designated by the Winner. The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash. All taxes and other charges are responsibility of the Winner. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of any Prize package and are solely the Winner's responsibility. No travel whatsoever is included with the Prize. The Winner’s attendance at the Festival is expressly conditioned upon his/her voluntary acceptance of the Festival’s ticketing terms and conditions, which is agreed to on behalf of themselves and their guests and can be found at: https://sowhatmusicfestival.com/ticketing-terms-conditions. The Prize consists only of the items listed, is non-transferable, with no cash redemption or substitution, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Federal, state, or local taxes on the prize, if any, and any other costs, fees or expenses not listed above are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
• ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: You may also enter the Sweepstakes by mailing a standard-size postcard with your first name, last name, physical address and e-mail address to: TicketLabs Inc. d/b/a Hive, 151 Charles Street West, Suite 100, Kitchener, ON, N2G 1H6, Canada. Postcard entries must be postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period to be included within the random drawing, and no more than one postcard/e-mail address may be submitted during the Sweepstakes Period.
• CANCELLATION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, DISQUALIFICATION: To the extent permitted by law, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the Winner from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action using the procedure outlined above. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other Sweepstakes or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
• NO LIABILITY/RELEASE: By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to the extent allowable under applicable law, to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the Sponsor Affiliates, Third String Entertainment LLC, DDP Worldwide Inc, OVG Spectra Holdco, LLC, Global Spectrum, L.P. dba OVG360, OVG Facilities, LLC dba OVG360, Ovations Food Services, L.P. dba OVG Hospitality, TicketLabs Inc., Vivendi Ticketing US LLC, their related and affiliate companies, and each of their respective representatives, officers, directors, owners, members, managers, shareholders, attorneys, agents, employees, Festival sponsors/promoters, and the performing artists, including, but not limited to, their respective management, agents, staff, and designees (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability or any injury, loss, damage, claim or right of action of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or the receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize won. Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is reasonably possible.
• PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and the Winner by accepting the Prize grants to Sponsor and the Sponsor Affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees, all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant's name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, the “Licensed Rights”) in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the Winner.
• DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, the Festival, the entries, or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the courts in Miami-Dade County, in the State of Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgment, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes or participating in the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
• GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
• WINNER LIST: The Winner will be posted to https://sowhatmusicfestival.com/ after Winner confirmation is complete.
• SPONSOR: Disco Punk LLC, 4371 Northlake Boulevard #307, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410.
LAST UPDATED: January 27, 2023